i'm 30!

i'm old! just kidding.
not really!

my hubby had the day off, so i got to hang out with all my boys
and we met up with my sister and mom in the evening.

this is where i spent my day:

la's farmers market
it's so hard to decide where to eat in this place!

the grove

p.f. changs
they have an awesome happy hour menu from 3-6pm
where everything is $3-6

burbank town center
we had fun walking around downtown burbank and the mall.
everything is so much prettier when decorated for Christmas!!


Kirra Sue said...

stoooooooooopppppp!!!!! the grove is one of my most favorite places on earth. i think i'll go cry buckets of tears now.

just kidding.


i miss california.

and burbank.

and LA.

thanks for the pics girlie!

Cerisa said...

yaaayyy...heppy burday! Although I was happy to see you on your special day, I think my favorite part was, "Mom! Look what happened to Santa's face!!"

c. griffith said...

that. was. HILARIOUS!!! how did i forget about that?? i should post that, but is that wrong? ;)

Ciara said...

awww...what a fun day! You totally deserve the best Charmie. Love you!