12.02.2010

i'm 30!

ahhhhhhhhh!
i'm old! just kidding.
not really!

my hubby had the day off, so i got to hang out with all my boys
and we met up with my sister and mom in the evening.

this is where i spent my day:

la's farmers market
it's so hard to decide where to eat in this place!

the grove

p.f. changs
they have an awesome happy hour menu from 3-6pm
where everything is $3-6

burbank town center
we had fun walking around downtown burbank and the mall.
everything is so much prettier when decorated for Christmas!!


4 comments:

Kirra said...

stoooooooooopppppp!!!!! the grove is one of my most favorite places on earth. i think i'll go cry buckets of tears now.

just kidding.

sigh.

i miss california.

and burbank.

and LA.

thanks for the pics girlie!

Unknown said...

yaaayyy...heppy burday! Although I was happy to see you on your special day, I think my favorite part was, "Mom! Look what happened to Santa's face!!"

c. griffith said...

that. was. HILARIOUS!!! how did i forget about that?? i should post that, but is that wrong? ;)

Ciara said...

awww...what a fun day! You totally deserve the best Charmie. Love you!