12.03.2010

Brody-ism


i am always amazed by what my kiddos come with.
here is what bro, our 3 yr. old said this week:

bro: i want milk!
me: we don't have any, we have to go to the store today.
bro: (walks to the pantry and grabs a bag out)
but mom, i know what you hab to do!
you jus take deez moshmellows, and squeeze dem in my cup.


lol! so funny and so cute!
he was totally serious about it too
which made it all the more endearing.
i love what these kiddos say.
so far, milk comes from marshmallows
and cheese comes from the moon.
duh!

4 comments:

Anna said...

Ahhh!! He is so cute and that is hilarious! I want some moshmellow milk!

Unknown said...

cheese DOES come from the moon. But the astronauts have to scrape it away...

legoman said...

It's true cheese does come from the moon.Hi i am legoman and I am 11 years old and in 5th grade and my class is having a contest on how many people we can get on are revolver maps,so visit me at hptt://www.legoman-legoman12.blogspot.com

utmommy said...

That is too cute! I love the things kids come up with!