11.17.2008

New Furniture...

well not really. We have Russell's parents old furniture in our bedrooms, stuff they got when they got married. They are really nice pieces, they just needed an update. So this is when my painting project begins. I want the boys furniture to be black, so far I love how their nightstands turned out. I still have to do a big armoire. In the master bedroom, I have yet to paint two tall dressers, a nightstand and a sleigh bed. I want them to be antique white. But when all is finally said and done. We will have new furniture without it costing much more than a couple gallons of paint and some elbow grease.

Oh yeah...and we got this FREE entertainment center off of Craigslist. I did not like the light wood color, so I painted it black. Pretty good huh? Not quite finished, I have to scrape the primer off the glass in front, but you get a good idea. I love FREE!

0 comments: